Last updated: 07.26.2023
Information that you directly submit to us through our Services may include:- Basic contact details including your name, social media accounts, email.Some features of the Services may require you to directly provide us with certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information.
We may obtain information about you from third parties, including from vendors and service providers who may collect information on our behalf, such as:- Companies who support our Site and Services, such as Google.
- Providing Products and Services. We use your personal information to provide you with the Services in order to perform our contract with you.
- Communicating with you. We use your personal information to provide you with customer support and improve our Services. This is in our legitimate interests in order to be responsive to you, to provide effective services to you, and to maintain our business relationship with you.
Depending on where you live, you may have some or all of the rights listed below in relation to your personal information.
- Right to Access / Know. You may have a right to request access to personal information that we hold about you, including details relating to the ways in which we use and share your information.
- Right to Delete. You may have a right to request that we delete personal information we maintain about you.
You may exercise any of these rights where indicated on our Site or by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
To provide the Services, we collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, as set out below. The information that we collect and use varies depending on how you interact with us.In addition to the specific uses set out below, we may use information we collect about you to communicate with you, provide the Services, comply with any applicable legal obligations, enforce any applicable terms of service, and to protect or defend the Services, our rights, and the rights of our users or others.
We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us provide our services, such as marketing partners, and analytics providers. We may also share your information with our affiliates and subsidiaries.
We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, the rights of others, or to comply with a legal obligation.
We may also share your information in connection with a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- Identifiers such as basic contact details and certain order and account information
- Internet or other similar network activity, such as Usage Data
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee "perfect security." In addition, any information you send to us may not be secure while in transit. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us.How long we retain your personal information depends on different factors, such as whether we need the information to maintain your account, to provide the Services, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce other applicable contracts and policies.